For girls who own human hair wigs, you definitely read this before you wash your wigs.
Things you need
- Wide-tooth comb
- Wig Shampoo & Conditioner
- Dry towel
- Hair dryer
- Wig stand
Step 1: Brush your wig
Brush your human hair wig gently and carefully with a wide-tooth comb to avoid hair damage caused by brushing hair. Try to not use a narrow-tooth comb which will tear the hair apart. Detangle your human hair wig from the bottom to the top of the hair.
Step 2: Wash your wig
- Rising your wig by holding under cool water. Using one hand gently apply shampoo to the the hair.
-Don't twist or wring the hair while washing.
Step 3: Condition
- Apply a coin or two（depends on the length of wig) of conditioner to the wig. (use a color protection conditioner for colored wigs)
Step 4: Dry
- Place wig on a clean dry towel. Gently press towel to your wig and let towel absorb the remaining water on wig.
-Don’t put your wig on a wig stand when wig is still wet.
-Don’t blow-dry your wig with heat are mode
Step 5: Store
- After your wig has dried, place it on a wig stand to avoid kinks or crimps